Saturday, November 8, 2008

Intro!

Hello! You've found my blog! And seeing as this is my first blog, I think a little intro is due! So.... I'm Nerys, 22 years old, I'm originally from west Wales, and I'm currently working and living in Milan, Italy. I guess I wanted to write a blog mainly cos I love writing, I'm one of those types who's always writing random stuff, my diary, I always seem to have a wannabe novel on the go, so I figured it might be nice to share my experiences of being with Italy with my friends, and well, the whole world!

It's not the first time I've been out in Italy, I studied here for a year 3 years ago as an Erasmus student. I had the time of my life, and I suppose that was one of the reasons why I decided to come out to Italy to work, I had such a positive experience before. Plus I wanted to work on my language before getting a serious job at home, and well, why not? I graduated in the summer, and if I wasn't going to go abroad now I figured I never would!

So yeah, I'll be adding to this blog every few days or whatever, with my experiences of being in Italy, anything worth recounting to the world, and well, some random stuff I'm sure!

No comments: