Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

So Milan's all pretty in its Christmas lights and decorations! I love Christmas lights, and all the Christmassy things in the shops! It's lovely walking to and from work every day under the lights outside some shops! Piazza Duomo's got this MAHOOSIVE Christmas tree with decorations on, it's as big as the Duomo itself! I went into the centre of Milan on Sunday, there was a huge market on, everywhere was packed, but the stalls were really pretty, it was a really nice taste of Italy at Christmas too! I'm liking how the lights and everything have only recently been put up though, the run-up to Christmas always starts far too early at home. I've still got to start my Christmas shopping though, that's going to be fun in Milan!! I'm going home for Christmas for a week, so obviously everyone wants authentic Italian things, so next week I'm going to be on a bit of a mission!

No comments: