Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Welshie in Paris!


Last weekend I was in Paris, for my work's Christmas party!! Nice huh?? We had this lovely hotel, just off the Champs Elysees, a proper prime spot! I'd never been to Paris before, and I had such an amazing time! Because of the weather I didn't see as much of the city as I would've liked, but I loved what I did see! Paris is just so magical, it's just got a completely different atmosphere to anywhere I've been before, especially now at Christmas! The Champs Elysees with all the Christmas lights was absolutely beautiful, I've never seen anything like it! We all partied far too hard, and I've been battling the Parisian lurgy all week!! Small price to pay though I guess, for such an amazing weekend... Very much hoping I can go back there soon, and spend some proper time round the city!

No comments: