I'm not talking about lasagne vs bangers & mash; but random things you can get in both countries, and obvious things like pasta & pizza are off the list!
- Ice cream (of course! Though I do miss my Ben & Jerry's...)
- Fruit. In general! Everything seems to taste much fresher!
- Crackers (Rosmarino crackers ftw!)
- Olives, I don't like olives at home, funnily enough they're better here :D
- Hot chocolate. Italian hot chocolate (as long as it's not too thick & sickly) is amazing!
- Bacon, how I miss proper bacon...
- Chocolate (Cadburyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy's!!!)
- Tea (It doesn't matter what tea bag or milk I use, tea in Italy will always taste like tea in Italy, it's just not the same!!)
- Milk, randomly enough! Long life milk in this country is disgusting!
- Biscuits. How I miss my chocolate Hob Nobs, but biscuits for breakfast? Awesome.
- Crisps. I love salt & vinegar flavoured crisps, but plain Italian crisps. Are. Amazing.
- Cakes (more junk food!!). Homemade sponge or crumble at home, and little pasticcini you can get here, no comparison!