Friday, July 31, 2009

Holiday!!

Today I'm going home for a week! I'm so excited!! I haven't been home since Christmas, I can't believe the time's gone so fast and that I've been out here for that long a stretch without having been home! It's got so hot here recently, it'll be lovely to go back to the cool for a bit! I'm flying from Malpensa tonight, I haven't flown from Malpensa before, only into it, and I've got to cross the city to get there, so it might be a bit of a mission! But first I've got a day of work to get through - it might well be a long one!!

It always feels like I'm going home for longer than I am when I leave Italy, it was the same at Christmas; even after doing a year abroad in Italy and going back and forward for the holidays. And because it feels like I'm going away for longer than I actually am, I'm a little bit reluctant to leave! But I am looking forward to being at home, it's been a long time coming!

No comments: