Friday, August 14, 2009

How to Survive in Milan in the Summer - Random Tips: No.1

Get out of the city if you can.

Seriously. Now I understand why everyone abandons Italian cities every year! The latest I'd been in Italy before was August 11th, and it was in Pisa as well. And after having been there for only 4 weeks, I hadn't really noticed that there were less people around - the place had just constantly been full of tourists since I'd got there! But the difference in Milan is massive! In the week I was at home like half the population of Milan had disappeared! And I don't blame them at all, I'd still be out of the city if I could! It's too hot to work, and I've been suffering this week cos of my low blood pressure. It'd be lovely to go to the coast for a couple of weeks!

No comments: