Sunday, August 23, 2009

My songs of the summer!

It's not quite so hot in Milan today, and even though I got bitten three times last night by the mozzy that was apparently in my room last night (err, plug-in, what happened??), I'm in a non-ranting mood today! Maybe it's more wishful thinking, but the summer really is coming to an end, and I thought I'd share what have been my favourite songs in Italy this summer!

1. Mika - We Are Golden



Predictable fangurl is predictable :D I absolutely love it, and I'm glad the Italian radio does too!

2. Negrita - Gioia infinita



Negrita are one of my favourite Italian bands (not that I have that many lol!!) and this is such a lovely summery song!

3. Zero Assoluto - Per dimenticare



This one's been around all summer, but I just can't get tired of it!

4. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone



Amazing. Shame only a couple of radio stations I can pick up play it...

5. Airys - Vedo in te



Not enough stuff like this in Italy at the moment! And bonus points for the last bit of her name matching mine :D

No comments: