Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

This morning I went into the centre of Milan to finish off my Christmas shopping, Italians don't do Christmas decorations in a big way, but with the snow it was definitely feeling very Christmassy!!



From afar it looked like the tree had snow on it, but the whiteness is actually flowers! Slightly unusual I thought, but pretty!




The Galleria has lights in it this year too, not as impressive as last year in my opinion!


And this is the obligatory look-at-the-snow-in-the-piazza photo!





Pretty, isn't it?

2 comments:

Eleonora Ferrari said...

Glad you made it home in time for Christmas with your family Nerys! I loved your photos of the snow in Milan and those from your trip to Venice. Merry Chritmas!

THE GARDEN CAT COTTAGE said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Wonderul New Year.