Friday, July 23, 2010

21 Random Facts

Now that I've got a more time to dedicate to my blog after moving house, I think it's about time everyone got to know me a bit better! Here are 21 random facts about me that you may or may not know:

1. I was born on March 27th, 1986 - which makes me an (unlikely, in my opinion!) Aries
2. I've been on Welsh, Italian, and Austrian TV!
3. I was brought up in a Welsh speaking family
4. I have a (very) sweet tooth
5. ... but I drink my espresso without sugar!
5. My favourite colour's pink
6. I've been teaching myself German since January last year...
7. ... which meant I was very happy to be spending my birthday this year in Munich
8. I went to Italian evening classes when I was in 6th form
9. This year I've travelled to five different countries to see Mika (obsessed, me??)
10. Since moving to Italy I've lost around 20 kg (around 44 pounds)
11. My favourite spot in Milan is Piazza Duomo (how tourist-like of me!)
12. I was 19 when I first came to Italy, to study for a year
13. Amongst my most-disliked foods are rocket salad and tomatoes
14. My favourite British programme is Casualty
15. I need a lot of sleep, anything even less than 9 hours and I feel tired
16. I've been to New York
17. I was in Turin during the Winter Paralympic Games in 2006
18. I dye my hair blonde
19. If I had more spare time I'd learn Japanese
20. My favourite course in university was on Dante's Commedia
21. I can't drive - and have no intention of learning how to any time soon!

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Very interesting. I like "Casualty" too. Did you go to a Welsh-speaking school?

Nerys said...

I did indeed Welshcakes!