Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Nerys vs The Trattoria Next Door - Auxerre vs Milan

I've got a feeling this will become a bit of a running feature.....

Ok, so a bit of background before we get started. My condiminio is next door to a pretty popular trattoria in my area, which always seems to show the football. And it can get very noisy out in the street after games and during half time. Which can be pretty annoying for me during the week as I have to get up early in the morning to go to work. I've always been someone who needs a lot of sleep, ideally 9-10 hours a night for me is perfect. And often when the football's on midweek I'm tucked up in bed only to be woken up by some rowdy tifosi...

And Milan fans, for some reason, seem to be the noisiest casinisti of the lot. Last night I got woken up by a pair of Milan fans after their victory in the Champions League, singing and chanting very loudly out in the street. Very amusing, I think not.....

Funny thing is where I lived before I heard the Inter fans much more, but around where I live now seems to be more Milan territory...

Final score: Auxerre 0 - 2 Milan
Rowdyness score: 8
Sleepyness score: 7

No comments: