Friday, December 31, 2010

Una canzone al giorno - L'ultima settimana!

It's the last day of 2010 and this's the last batch of songs I've listened to this year!


883 - Gli anni
Laura Pausini - Ascolta il tuo cuore
Club Dogo - Il mio mondo, le mie regole
Apres la classe - Vorrei sapere perchè
Tre allegri ragazzi morti - Puoi dirlo a tutti
Perturbazione - Del nostro tempo rubato

Every day of this year I've listened to an Italian song that I'd never heard before, and I think I've learnt a lot about Italian music by doing it. I'm very glad that I managed to stick to my mission of 2010!

I know I've already said it, but buon anno a tutti!!

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Congratulations! You've done very well and int6roduced a lot of us to music we wouldn't otherwise have heard of. Buon anno a te.

Nerys said...

Thanks Welshcakes, buon anno anche a te!