Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Milanese Pet Hates - Part 8

More from the The Dangerous Life of a Pedestrian in Milan.


Cyclists who go down one way streets the wrong way.


Around where I live there are a lot of one way streets (including the street I live on), and too many times now a cyclist has nearly gone straight into me when I've been walking to or from work. I've always got my earphones in, which means I don't hear them. Yes, I know I should pay more attention, but seriously, what are you doing going down the street the wrong way?? It's not going to end well, especially not with the way Italians drive...

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

That's one prob we don't have in Modica - there are hardly any cyclists as they would get knocked off the road!

Nerys said...

Hi Welshcakes! I'm amazed there are as many up here as there are - it's dangerous enough as a pedestrian!