Saturday, June 11, 2011

My Milan Fashion - Summer

Although it seems more like monsoon season in Milan than summer, I decided to drag myself out of bed early this morning so I could go in search of some summer clothes. It never seems to be easy to find enough clothes to last me the summer though, and I can never figure out why. However there genuinely isn't as much choice here when it comes to affordable sandals - or any kind of shoes all year round in general I've found. But I did manage to find some things this morning, so it's a start at least!

Three vest tops from Pimkie on offer for 9.95 euro, 3 for the price of 2. Happy Nerys!


Pretty gold sandals from H&M for a barganious 9.95 euro!


And a pretty pair of shoes, also from H&M for 19.95.

2 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Love the tops!

Nerys said...

Hi Welshcakes! Pretty aren't they?