Monday, October 31, 2011

NaBloPoMo

Last week I had a bit of a crazy idea. I would participate in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. It's basically a spin-off of NaNoWriMo, a project that was created to celebrate National Writing Month, which is November. That involves writing a 50,000 word novel during the month, and it's something I've wanted to do for years, since I was in 6th form, but for one reason or another I never manage to get round to doing it.

For me it's going to be a challenge, not so much the writing part but the actual ideas part, I'm not sure I'm going to find 30 different things to write about this month. But I feel that it'll be a positive thing for me, because I don't write near as much as I should or would like to. I've always loved writing, ever since I was small, and it's about time I dedicated more time to my blog.

Tomorrow the adventure begins!

No comments: