Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Song of The Week

I think I might just have found my favourite Italian single of the year. And again this year it's by Jovanotti. I was so pleased when he tweeted that the next single from his album Ora would be the song of the same title, after Tutto l'amore che ho (which was mu favourite single from last year) it's my favourite song on the album. It debuted on radio on Friday, and the video for it hasn't been released yet, but here is one that's been doing the rounds on youtube since the release of the album.

4 comments:

steffi said...

Great choice! I <3 Lorenzo, I might be coming to Milan to see him next Saturday! He is a great performer, his concerts are the best.

Nerys said...

Buon concerto if you go Steffi!

Patty said...

I agree...his new album is brilliant and I also loved the two summer singles.

Patty said...

I agree that he is one of our best singers at the moment. I also enjoyed his two summer singles.