Saturday, December 31, 2011

My Favourite Italian Songs of 2011 - No.10-6

I'm not really one for doing end-of-year posts, but what I did want to do was compile a list of my favourite Italian songs that were released this year. This is the first part of my countdown.

10. Controsenso - Raf
Released 2 December
To be honest, Raf's stuff can be a bit hit or miss for me, sometimes his songs can be a bit too syrupy... This however is one of my favourites of the year, and the most recent single of the ten.



9. Il mio giorno migliore - Giorgia
Released 12th June
This was Giorgia's first solo single since 2008, and one of the summer's biggest songs. It was certified platinum with sales over 30,000 on the 18th of September.



8. King del rap - Marracash
Released 9th Semptember
I'm not a massive hip-hop fan, but King del rap intrigued me, and it didn't take long for it to get stuck in my head!



7. Non soddisfa - Useless Wooden Toys
Released 6th September
Maybe not as commercially successful as the rest of the tracks I've chosen, but definitely worthy of being in the chart.




6. Domenica da coma - J-Ax
Released 19th June
After last year’s Due di Picche project with Raf J-Ax released his solo album Meglio Prima (?), and this was the first single to be taken from it.

No comments: