Saturday, June 29, 2013

Word of The Week

La temperatura – temperature


This week the maximum temperature in Milan has dropped by about 10 degrees compared to last week. This morning when I left the house it was a cool 16 degrees. I've been able to wear a long sleeved top, jeans, and a cardigan all day. Amazing! And last night I slept with my duvet with the windows closed all night. The strange summer continues!

Oh, FYI, if you're a person and you have a temperature then it's a febbre, a fever. If you're Italian that's the absolute worse thing you can have when you're ill. Seriously.

2 comments:

silencer137 said...

Strangely, the good weather startet the day I set food on italian soil. And the temperature dropped the very day I left the country... Italy has always been good to me, but this is really weird.

Nerys said...

Very lucky!