Saturday, November 9, 2013

Word of The Week


Il parrucchiere - hairdresser (m)/hair salon

This morning I dragged myself out of the house to go dal parrucchiere for my 10am appointment. I've been lucky to find not only a good hair salon near to home where I've always been happy with the results, but also one that has friendly staff who have had to put up with the slightly drastic changes I've wanted over the last few years. That's my rather serious face that I had on when I had a head full of hair dye!

I've been growing my hair over the last year, and I'm not done yet. Today was a trim and a colour. And to give you some idea of what I've put my poor parrucchiere through, this is what I looked like a year ago:


And this is me today!


2 comments:

Liz said...

Quite a change but very pretty.

Nerys said...

Thanks Liz!