Tuesday, January 21, 2014

American week at Lidl



I love international weeks at Lidl!! Yes, I know the stuff's produced in Germany or whatever, but it's a very much welcome change from eating Italian food all the time (says she who ordered sushi last night...). After Lidl's wonderful British week, my favourite is American week. So much delicious junk food!

My haul tonight consisted of:
Cookies
Popcorn
Two bottles of pancake mix (seriously, this stuff is brilliant for when you roll out of bed on a Sunday morning and want instant pancakes)
Barbeque sauce and crisps
An interesting-looking packet of cereal (maple syrup omnomnom)
And even though it's considered pretty much blasphemous in Italy, ham and pineapple pizza! Result!!

And all that stuff is going to disappear very quickly in my house...

No comments: