Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bad Italian Parking - Exhibit 1

I walk to work every day, it's around 1km and it takes me about 15 minutes. I've got so fed up recently of my walk to work becoming an obstacle course every day that I've decided to name and shame people who are making my journey dangerous or are just being complete idiots. This fine example of selfish parking is from lunchtime today, when I was heading home for my break. Smack bang in the middle of a pedestrian crossing. Cretino!


6 comments:

theitalianj0b said...

Don't you just hate that, especially when your driving behind them, and they just stop and get out!

Indicators dont exist in italy

theitalianj0b.eu

Alison Jackson said...

Nerys, that happens EVERYWHERE in Italy, even here in the south!

Nerys said...

I know Ali, it seems to be the same wherever you go :(

gooddayrome.com said...

But white stripes mean "free parking" Nerys, don't you know that? ;-)

Maybe if parking tickets were handed out and enforced once in awhile....

Nerys said...

If only... But I've seen the various police forces pull the same tricks...

Laruchka said...

No Nerys! This way lies madness!