Sunday, October 12, 2014

365 Days of Happy - Days 61 to 90

It's time for another recap! (Yes, I'm late again.)


Day 61: A bright and breezy lunchtime.


Day 62: Chocolate & orange biscuits for breakfast.


Day 63: It's not too warm for some hot blackcurrant!


Day 64: I can fit into my size 8 jeans again!!



Day 65: A relaxing Friday night...



Day 66: Watch ALL the shows!


Day 67: Breakfaaaaast


Day 68: Booking another trip!


Day 69: Some feel-good music.


Day 70: A well-deserved day off from my diet.


Day 71: New book!


Day 72: Favourite dress!


Day 73: Another spotty dress - this time one that finally fits!


Day 74: Everybody's got a novel inside them waiting to come out...


Day 75: Boots international delivery FTW!


Day 76: Stocked up on Nespresso capsules.


Day 77: And I tried out the limited edition capsule.



Day 78: After a loong day I can finally relax.


Day 79: Zombies!


Day 80: The return of the onesie!!


Day 81: New Murakami!


Day 82: A cuppa tea always helps, even if the doctor orders you off dairy...


Day 83: Omnomnom.

Day 84: I was very excited about reading this book!


Day 85: Hopefully the stomach bug's now gone, so I'm risking a proper breakfast...


Day 86: Oooh shiny new radio!


Day 87: Early morning in Piazza Duomo.


Day 88: Sunday night treat - pasta & salmon.


Day 89: Where I wanted to be all day...


Day 90: Il desiderio di essere come tutti

2 comments:

Laruchka said...

Cute!

Bruno said...

I have the same identical radio!!