Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Presents!

I haven't been home for Christmas for a few years, so with the wonderful Italian post swallowing my presents, and no family in Italy or a scrap of a man to speak of, I don't get much in the way of regali.

However today I got two!



This colourful plant is known as a Stella di Natale in Italy - a Christmas star. Today one of the receptionists and a helper went round the office giving one to everyone. It's not the first time we've had it as a gift from the company at Christmas, and I'm hoping that this one will last longer than the last one...


And there's also this I got from my future sister-in-law, to accompany a book of Nutella recipes I got in the post a few days ago. There's 30 of them!

5 comments:

creepo said...

Oh wow that Nutella present looks yummy!

silencer137.com said...

For the second time now some regali I sent to Siena disappeared, and another parcel was so heavily damaged the content was destroyed. Is that really normal for italian postal service?

Nerys said...

Unfortunately yes...

Bruno said...

If you use a tracked delivery (raccomandata, paccocelere...) you may ask a refund.
Go to http://www.poste.it/

silencer137.com said...

Thanks, Bruno