Saturday, February 7, 2015

Word of The Week



il rossetto - lipstick

I'm a firm believer that just putting on a bit of lipstick can change your mood completely.

Today I got my make-up done at Kiko, my go-to shop. The commessa at the till was showing me some lipsticks on offer, and there was a colour I particularly liked, so one of her colleagues got me to try it. For once the shop was quiet which is probably why commessa Francesca got me to try some other products too, things that I'd never normally use such as terra abbronzante (bronzer) and a matita for my sopraciglie. I left the shop with a lot of new goodies and feeling fabulous!

5 comments:

Jenny P said...

Gorgeous Nerys! Now I know what to ask for when I visit Sephora in search of an eyebrow pencil, I think.

silencer137.com said...

And in reality it´s even more gorgeous than on the photo.

Bruno said...

Aaargh that is "sopracciglia" !!!

Bruno said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nerys said...

Oops! Thanks for the correction :)