Sunday, March 22, 2015

Chiuso per ferie!

I'm doing a very un-Italian thing and having a holiday at a random time of year.

Tomorrow I'm off to spend a week in the Old Country! It'll be my first time back in Wales - or anywhere in the UK for that matter - for a year and a half. This time my journey consists of a connection at Amsterdam, something I haven't done for nearly nine years, the last time was when I finished my Erasmus year. I've got an hour and a half both ways at Schiphol airport, and I'm hoping to get some tasty Dutch food!

I'm looking forward to going back, and being able to relax and unplug from my life here in Milan, which has been a bit stressful recently. What I'm not looking forward to is being cut off completely in the middle of the countryside without any internet!

Buona settimana a tutti!

4 comments:

Gil said...

Have an enjoyable and restful week!

Nerys said...

Thanks Gil!

Cafe Carlson said...

I hope you have a wonderful + relaxing week! Safe travels.

Nerys said...

Thanks!